How it works
STEP 1 - PLACE YOUR ORDER
• Choose your portrait style. We have portraits to suit male and female pets.
• Place your order.
• E-mail your photo to Make sure your photo follows our Photo Guidelines listed below!
STEP 2 - CUSTOM PET ART CREATION
• We will create your personalised pet portrait.
• We use proprietary design techniques, transformative photo re-touching and professional blending processes to produce your canvas art. We do not paint from scratch.
• Your portrait will be produced on high quality canvas and hand stretched on a solid wood canvas stretcher frame.
STEP 3 - SHIPPING
• Made in Ireland and shipped from Ireland
• We'll carefully package your order and ship it to your doorstep.
• You'll receive your parcel tracking number as soon as it's available.
PHOTO GUIDELINES - PHOTO TIPS FROM OUR EXPERTS!
• Take your pet photo at eye level with your pet
• It works best if the pet is looking away from the camera
• Try to make it a close up, so we can see your pet's unique features
• Outdoor natural daylight always results in the best photos. Try to avoid bad lighting!
• Avoid uploading blurry photos
• Make sure no ears are out of frame!
Please note: We use the exact photo you upload with your order, during our artwork creation process. So make sure that the angle works well with your chosen portrait template, that the fur color is true to real life, and that you are overall happy with the photo you upload. We do try to adhere to any notes added to orders but cannot guarantee it. E.g. we can indeed remove red eye, but we can't make your pet's mouth open, if it is closed in the photo.
If we receive a photo that doesn't follow our guidelines, we cannot guarantee that the final edit will come out as you want it to. We cannot offer replacements in these cases, so take your time to take a good photo